eCommerce Websites in Melbourne
For selling fidget spinners, viral thingy-ma-bobs, and anyone who hasn’t got their brick and mortar store online.
Intuitive Melbourne-based eCommerce websites
If you have a new product idea or already sell products in-store but don’t have an online store, an eCommerce website is your next step to generating sales.
With online purchases increasing 57% year on year, there’s no denying that if you haven’t gotten your products online yet, it’s about time to do so soon. Many build-it-yourself website options allow you to create a quick and easy shop, however, it won’t exactly tell you how to engage your customers. If you’re a marketing manager, or social media sales connoisseur already, then stop here. But if you are not really sure how to get your products out there, then it may be worth starting the conversation on how to do so.
A new website may seem daunting, but a well-implemented eCommerce store is a way for online retailers and marketplaces to make discovering and purchasing products simpler than ever before, regardless of whether they’re an upstart independent seller or a well-established business.
How eCommerce can work for you?
We understand that the best way for you to do business might not be the same as other eCommerce platforms, which is why we tailor our eCommerce website services to suit you.
We work to seamlessly combine elements of strategy, customer experience and technical expertise into one convenient package, ensuring you have everything you need to make your online shopping platform a success.
To achieve this, we integrate features such as PayPal, Stripe alongside popular banking merchants, into hugely popular platforms such as Shopify and WooCommerce to guarantee customers eCommerce success.
We can also integrate popular accounting software programs like Xero and MYOB into your eCommerce solution to make managing logistics and inventory even more of a breeze.
Looking to improve how you sell your products?
High-quality eCommerce services can provide a brand with a wide range of excellent benefits.
Whether you’re looking to improve your website’s search engine ranking or boost your conversion success and set yourself apart from the competition, our services and solutions can get you well on the way to eCommerce success in a very cost-effective way – get in touch to learn more about how our Melbourne eCommerce website team can work for you.
- Unique page types: these are the individual page designs, this could be a Home page design, an About Us page design and a Services page designs
- Total number of pages: this is the total number of pages that use those unique page designs. For example: two About Us pages, five Service pages, one Contact Us pages.
- Total number of products: this is the total number of products you have in your product range.
- Website features: this includes things like product subscriptions, bundled products, and even video training products.
- WooCommerce: WooCommerce is the eCommerce component of popular website platform, WordPress. The benefit of using WooCommerce is that it has a massive array of features for an affordable price. WooCommerce websites will need maintenance on a yearly basis to maintain security and eCommerce features. The flexibility of WooCommerce’s platforms means that you can integrate your store into almost any other cloud based system, and it’s wide range of plugins can add many great features to your eCommerce store.
- Shopify: Shopify is a popular eCommerce platform that has a very user friendly product management system and user-friendly front end. As of December 2023, Shopify fees range anywhere from $56AUD per month to $575AUD per month depending on how much of Shopify’s platform you’d like to utilise. These prices tend to change, so here is the latest pricing. Shopify has a range of paid addons you can integrate into your site to expand the functionality of your site. There are some limitations to Shopify’s design and Interation, but if you’re just looking to sell lots of retail products, this platform is great. If you’d like to read more, here are nine reasons why Shopify might be great for your business.